$4,000 Grant to Support Innovative Work to Alleviate Trauma
Please find attached the Request for Proposals for the American Psychological Foundation’s (APF) 2016 Trauma Psychology Grant, which seeks to support innovate work to alleviate trauma.
- Be an early career psychologist (no more than 10 years post-doctoral).
- Be affiliated with nonprofit charitable, educational, and scientific institutions, or governmental entities operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of trauma and trauma research.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
- Have IRB approval from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
See our website for more information on the grant and how to apply.
The deadline for applications is February 15, 2017 Please feel free to distribute this call as you see fit. Thank you for your time.